Tuesday 19 April 2011

The work is just never ending!

I thought I would just do a little update on how things are going with this mountain of work! I also want to show you some designs I have been working on. I have gone into overdrive today been out around near my mothers house and discovered a fabric warehouse shop which is amazing. It has almost every fabric under the sun... and almost is the word that I've used here due to the fact it didn't have any silk twill, the one fabric I need the most, but it's still a great shop regardless :). I have also been Koda tracing like mad today! I love getting loads done in one day, it makes you feel completely shattered by the end, but it also gives you that feeling of accomplishment. :)
So anyway here's some designs I have been working on, in Photoshop of course. My aim is to create some very complex stunning designs for my final six.

 I am still unsure about these and I feel they need a bit of work still. I would love some feed back...



No comments:

Post a Comment